Finishing the third full year of Life In Exile, I’m so appreciative of those of you who follow, like, share and comment on my posts. My goal in writing is to encourage you to commit your life to Christ, grow more like him and share him with those in your circle of influence. We’re in this journey together, through good times and bad, and I pray that my words have directed you towards The Word and the One who loves you most.
Here are just a few of the postings that spoke the most to those who read my blog. If you haven’t had a chance to read them, I trust they’ll be an encouragement to you today.
- Tatts and Tears – Thoughts on an interesting funeral.
- Pity Party – Adults have pity parties too.
- A Woman of Influence – The blessing of a godly woman.
- He was God’s Yes – Remembering the man who was God’s “yes” for me.
- The Best Gift – A wonderful gift from God on my husband’s birthday.
- A Mother’s Legacy – Thoughts on my mother, twenty years after her death.
- Leaving the Field – Reflections on the decade since leaving “the mission field”
- Marriage and Ministry – What does marriage in ministry look like?
- I Remember – The joys of listening to stories of lift past.
- Two Faces – Pictures are glimpses into our souls.
My goal for 2020 is to continue to post three times a week, with Monday’s being focused on Missions (Mission Monday), Wednesday’s will carry a word of wisdom from Scripture or other writings (Wednesday Wisdom) and Friday’s are an effort to help us all focus on what matters (Friday Focus).
Thank you again for reading and sharing and living to His Glory.
May your 2020 be full of Grace and Peace